Distribution of micro filtered water (chilled still, room temperature, sparkling if required) by installing special microfiltration systems and dispensers in individual departments and/or in dining rooms.
The service is carried out in compliance with existing regulations (Ministerial Decree 25/2012): procedures, certifications and official documents detailing the materials are all collected in a specific Manual for water treatment made by General Beverage in collaboration with technicians at University of Milan.
In addition to microfiltration at 0.5 microns to eliminate suspensions, smells and tastes, when required by specific contexts, we can also carry out arsenic reduction using certified systems.
- installation of filters and dispensers of microfiltered water
- application of ISO procedures in accordance with the existing regulations
- monitoring of deadlines and filter replacements
- bacteriological analyses of microfiltered water
- regular equipment sanitizing
- provision of special reusable carafes
- fast and efficient technical assistance.
- 100% elimination of packaging waste
- 100% elimination of water transportation
- compliance with Environmental Criteria for Catering
- reduced cost compared to bottled water
- elimination of handling costs.